How do I create a document on my tablet??
- Make sure that you have the Google Drive app downloaded on your tablet and you are logged in.
- Open the Google Drive App on your tablet and click the folder with the plus sign (located in the upper right corner).
- It will then ask you if you want to create a Folder, Document (Word), Spreadsheet (Excel), or Take a photo.
- Choose Document.
- Give your document a name.
- You can then begin creating and editing your file. It will save your work automatically.
I want to continue working on my document on my computer??
- Log into your Google account on your PC and click on “Drive” at the top.
- This will bring you into your files that are on your Google Drive.
- Click on it to open and you can continue working on it on your computer.
- If you log into your tablet again you will see the updated file.
There is NO need to email yourself files anymore or use flash drives! Use Google Drive!!
How do I get my document on my H: drive??....
- Go to Google and log into your account.
- Click "Drive" or "Documents" at the top.
- You should then see your file that you just created on your tablet on your Google Drive.
- You can either work on the file on Google Docs or you can open it, choose File --> Download as --> Word and save it to your H: drive to work on the file on the computer.